The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread, "Update 37 Preview- Screen Narration, Hide Shoulders, & More"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
xkag0qziauz4.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Update 37 Preview- Screen Narration, Hide Shoulders, & More"

"Learn about some of the new features everybody who plays ESO can enjoy with the Update 37 base-game patch."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 7, 2023 2:44PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aratrontelvanni
    I hope I misread that. But I thought I read that Hide Shoulders is going to cost event tickets? Rather than just be available like Hide Helm? So we have to choose between this and other stuff to spend our tickets on? I mean, I guess at least it’s still free. But it’ll cost time.

Thrilled about the housing improvements though. The filters especially, but these are all helpful things.
    Edited by Aratrontelvanni on February 22, 2023 6:43PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope I misread that. But I thought I read that Hide Shoulders is going to cost event tickets? Rather than just be available like Hide Helm? So we have to choose between this and other stuff to spend our tickets on? I mean, I guess at least it’s still free. But it’ll cost time.

Thrilled about the housing improvements though. The filters especially, but these are all helpful things.

Seems to me they said that it would be permanently available with the Impressario's personal assistant, after the first event.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Seems to me they said that it would be permanently available with the Impressario's personal assistant, after the first event.

This is correct.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does the hide-shoulders also include companions?
    Edited by Sarannah on February 22, 2023 9:18PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Yes, so we can wait to buy when there isn’t a time-limited Indrik or morph that we want — although I’m certainly looking forward to improving several outfits with this option! :)

I am curious as to the reason it’s available for tickets instead of an automatic function like hide helm. Maybe to see how widely desired it really is to see whether it’s worth spending time to implement for other armor slots? Really happy to finally have this option in any case! :smiley:
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »

I would expect it would since it’s an outfit option and only headgear appearance (or lack thereof) isn’t currently modifiable.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »

I would expect it would since it’s an outfit option and only headgear appearance (or lack thereof) isn’t currently modifiable.

I would not make that assumption
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • visind2b16_ESO
    Reset timer for EU server 3am utc is 7pm in Europe. Why would you set it that late?
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reset timer for EU server 3am utc is 7pm in Europe. Why would you set it that late?
    I think you have your timezones mixed up. Amsterdam is UTC +1(wintertime), so for Amsterdam this is 4 AM in the morning. Depending on where in Europe you live, this would make a 2 - 4 - 6 hour difference from that 4 AM.

Server maintenance is usually at 9 am UTC, which is 10 am Amsterdam time.

PS: Using Amsterdam as that is central Europe.
    Edited by Sarannah on February 23, 2023 2:18PM