The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request: Steam Bath Serenity showcase

Holycannoli
Holycannoli
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Who here has made something amazing with the Steam Bath Serenity pack? I'm looking for inspiration to fit it into Pantherfang Chapel, probably as part of the upstairs suite. The corner pools and small fountains I'd like to incorporate with the Heart's Day Retreat furniture and some of the wedding items I bought from the luxury furniture vendor. A romantic, cozy owner's suite upstairs that includes bathing pools, that's my idea.

The statue and pillar fountains are outside due to size. That statue is enormous.
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    I put the statue in my Colossal Aldmeri Grotto.
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was thinking about doing that but I put it in Pantherfang Chapel instead, in the pool of water before the waterfall.

Problem I'm having right now are the two corner pools. They have the animated falling water and the water streams go through the floor into the hall below.