Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[QUESTION] Fargrave home

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
I know that it was available not so very long ago. I missed the opportunity to buy this home. So do we have an idea when the house will be back in the shop?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on February 21, 2023 3:55AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that it was available not so very long ago. I missed the opportunity to buy this home. So do we have an idea when the house will be back in the shop?

Off the top of my head, I would say the LTO Notable homes have tended to return every two years, give or take six months.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on March 1, 2023 7:05PM
  • kloverleaf
    kloverleaf
    ✭✭
    I hope this house comes up for sale soon cause I'm having a VERY hard time saving my crowns :(
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just checked the UESP page on this house: did it really cost 12,500 crowns furnished!? We could buy 2 new games for that.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    I just checked the UESP page on this house: did it really cost 12,500 crowns furnished!? We could buy 2 new games for that.

Lol, that’s not bad at all for so large a home furnished, if the furnishings are relatively rare and any good. I don’t know if they are in the Fargrave House; the layout didn’t suit me so I didn’t look at it further. But for comparison, Sweetwater Cascades was 16,250 furnished, and worth it.