The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sweetwater Cascades

lurkin777
lurkin777
✭✭✭
Nice home and everything except when I purchased the furnished version they didn't include any kitchen. WHAT IS WITH THAT?????
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 19, 2023 7:52PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The room on the left when you enter is set up as a kitchen in the furnished version, although there aren’t many dishes, utensils, or food furnishings if that’s what you were looking for. I’m relocating my Sweetwater Cascades kitchen to the room on the right for easy access to the cellar.
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    No place to cook or kitchen type stuff that I saw. For the price of the furnished version I would have expected such and better/more furnishings.
    Edited by lurkin777 on February 16, 2023 9:04PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always preview the furnished version before deciding on which to buy! IMHO, the furnishings are very nice, the formal Leyawiin and elegant Elsweyr and other nice looking furnishings costly in gold, materials, or Crowns. I would rather have these and supplement the more common cookware stuff myself, although I’ll agree that an inclusion of a hearth would have been nice.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post