Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thank you for the extended availability times

Wolf_Eye
Wolf_Eye
✭✭✭✭✭
I just really wanted to take a moment and thank the people in charge of the crown store. It used to be that limited time items would only stick around a few days. But lately we've had extended times on offers (for example, currently the Sweetwater house and new music box still have 8 days left).

I'm very grateful, and feel like it cuts back on frustration and stress at trying to get something you want only to find out it's already left the store. I also think it's helpful for those of us who might not have funds immediately and need a few days to get that paycheck in order to snag the items they want. Times are difficult all around. As wonderful as video games are, they are still a luxury, so finding extra funds for them is going to naturally take a bit longer than it used to.

It's very appreciated.

Thank you. <3
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback here, @Wolf_Eye. We'll make sure to pass this feedback on to the team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback here, @Wolf_Eye. We'll make sure to pass this feedback on to the team.

Thank you, Kevin. :)
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, and I think giving items at least two weeks in the store allows for pay day. I'm sure many people need to wait for their next paycheck before they make a purchase.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I'm often away from home either visiting family or for work and can't log in remotely so there's been several crown store offers I've missed entirely and others I had to go out of my way to get (like turning the computer on when I got home at 11pm purely to log in, grab and item and then log out and switch it off again).

Having them available for longer periods makes it much more likely I'll be able to get stuff I want, and therefore more likely I'll spend money on the game.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I agree. I'm often away from home either visiting family or for work and can't log in remotely so there's been several crown store offers I've missed entirely and others I had to go out of my way to get (like turning the computer on when I got home at 11pm purely to log in, grab and item and then log out and switch it off again).

Having them available for longer periods makes it much more likely I'll be able to get stuff I want, and therefore more likely I'll spend money on the game.
    Agree 100% with the last sentence. I recently bought the azure blight spriggan polymorph for endeavour seals, after months of saving up for it, and now I'm saving up for the matching mount. I hope it stays in the crown store long enough for that, because I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't.
    And yes, this reply is still relevant, even though I'm mentioning seals instead of crowns: saving up those seals means I have more interest in the game, spend more time playing it, and I also tend to spend more money on the game the longer I play it.
    Edited by vsrs_au on February 16, 2023 1:23AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do to FOMO what Pelinal Whitestrake did to elfs!
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do think the extended time is good for both customer and business. Some of us it really is squeezing blood from stones, and if the business would just wait for the weeks we get our bimonthly pay instead of just trying to freak us out into getting something most of us won't get when we are in dire straits, the business will get more sales with that extension, and we get to actually buy something we want but couldn't a week or two ago.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweetwater cascades was available for two weeks like most houses. the bastion house was available for a month last year though which was awesome
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.