The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not able to log onto PS/NA

allochthons
allochthons
✭✭✭
I was traveling via wayshrine, and got a "This is an unusually..." around 11:00 Central US.
Closed app, and now I can't connect.
I've restarted my Playstation. All connections to PS+ and the playstation store are fine.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 16, 2023 6:39PM
She/They
PS5/NA
  • allochthons
    allochthons
    ✭✭✭
    5 other people (via discord) report the same. All over the continental US, not sure about other locations.
    She/They
    PS5/NA
  • kehatchb16_ESO
    Same issue here. Was zoning into the public dungeon in Blackwood and was stuck on load screen. Restarted now stuck on connecting. Guess it's a sign to go play som Hogwarts
  • Bruudmother_68
    Bruudmother_68
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here.
  • motnvol
    motnvol
    ✭✭
    Yes also me traveling between wayshrines and got kicked, deleted saved data, restarted, rebooted, nothing gets past the connecting to characters part
  • allochthons
    allochthons
    ✭✭✭
    She/They
    PS5/NA
  • Dezoul
    Dezoul
    Soul Shriven
    I got this as well this morning on ps5 teleporting to a wayshrine in Vvardenfell. It is just stuck loading the character menu after restarting ps5.
  • Ilbdll
    Ilbdll
    Soul Shriven
    Yep haven't been able to reconnect for over an hour now after I left a dungeon and didn't zone back into the open world.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We are aware of the issue players on PS NA are having. Our team is currently investigating.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • allochthons
    allochthons
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, @ZOS_Kevin
    She/They
    PS5/NA
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we should be opening back up PS NA for everyone. Give it a few minutes, but you should be able to log back in shortly. If you continue to have issues, please ping and we'll get additional info over to the dev team. Thanks!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The PS NA server issues from February 14th are now resolved. For this reason we will be closing this thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.