Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf bite

hot004
hot004
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for someone who can bite me and i can become a werewolf. thank you!!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just FYI, for these kind of requests its usually a good idea to say what server you are on lol

PS, xbox, and PC all are different servers, and then each of those have a NA and EU split, and none of those can talk to each other basically lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol PS4 NA server and I have yet to find anyone who WANTS a bite so I can get the achievement. Msg me ingame if your on that server.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the PC servers usually people ask and zone text chat in the areas that have the shrine. Another method is to join up to five guilds and ask in those guilds