Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scribes of Fate and Update 37 Roadmap

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All, here is a roadmap for the Scribes of Fate DLC and Update 37. We'll update this roadmap throughout the year. You can also find it anytime at https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/roadmap.
emy3kuyubzev.jpg
74il7vd8v57o.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 15, 2023 2:24PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Assuming the house isn't an Inn, which I'm looking forward to getting, will it be permanently available? I know that's been something frequently mentioned, just curious if it's actually been actioned.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Assuming the house isn't an Inn, which I'm looking forward to getting, will it be permanently available? I know that's been something frequently mentioned, just curious if it's actually been actioned.

My assumption, based on the little tiny "1" after "Guests", is that the house mentioned in the roadmap is a Crown house. The one that they have been showing on PTS. There may be an inn room offered in the Chapter, but that will be something they mention when they decide to fill in that "Details coming soon" section. A section, I might add, that I am sure they are fully decided on regarding will be in it. :neutral:
    Edited by Elsonso on February 14, 2023 2:09PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there been information on the new houseguests? There aren’t any new ones available on the PTS and I couldn’t find information elsewhere. Of course we can’t expect any characters from Necrom yet, but I am looking forward to more elves, maybe Ashur. :smirk:

We really need more generic houseguests too to be shop keeps, bar tenders, etc. And if we’re not going to get any emotes added to pathing, then Guest-Who-Sits-In-Chair and so forth. :tongue:
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Destai wrote: »

My assumption, based on the little tiny "1" after "Guests", is that the house mentioned in the roadmap is a Crown house. The one that they have been showing on PTS. There may be an inn room offered in the Chapter, but that will be something they mention when they decide to fill in that "Details coming soon" section. A section, I might add, that I am sure they are fully decided on regarding will be in it. :neutral:

Yep!

That little superscript [1] after house guest is further described in a tiny footnote at the very bottom of that image.

They will be available in Crown Store after Update 37 has launched on all platforms-- (so sometime after March 28)

iyx5h1bivodw.jpg
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why are all new larger houses only available via the Crown Store?

I spent more than 33 million gold to buy all the houses available 'in game' but think all new (large) houses in the last several years have only come to the crown store. It would be nice to have something to grind gold for (I know I can trade gold for crowns but that's not the point).
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh the joyful times of Morrowind, where we had two great unique houses for gold apart from spacious inn room.
  • Trundik
    Trundik
    ✭✭✭
    Where I can read about latest cap for light and heavy attack damage scaling please? I'm tired to look it around the forum...
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably should update this to include "gamebreaking combat bugs" as one of the U37 features.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trundik wrote: »
    Where I can read about latest cap for light and heavy attack damage scaling please? I'm tired to look it around the forum...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/629071/pc-mac-patch-notes-v8-3-5#latest
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.