Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armory / Web API

korkibucek
korkibucek
✭✭✭
Are there any plans for an armory in the future, what WoW had was excellent.

I love being able to view my characters via an API based system, it also opens up a lot of opportunities for fan sites to integrate content.
  • Sinhalis
    Sinhalis
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with this, would be a great feature to have.
    Edited by Sinhalis on April 18, 2014 6:17PM
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! This is definitely a needed feature!
  • BooWitchkraft
    BooWitchkraft
    ✭✭
    Yeah and in-game as well! Sometimes i just check out what items people are using and I can't :(
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No thanks. Rather not give away my time spent making a good setup to random people who will use it against me in pvp. If this is ever coming give us an opt out.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    An opt out is easy (or even better, require an opt in). This is definitely needed!
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most games give you the option of seeing what gear would look like on you, this should be included in the game.

Even if Wow has it as well. ;D
    Edited by AlexDougherty on July 1, 2014 10:41AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • OhDios
    OhDios
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is an Old post, but don’t we have yet anything to connect/integrate Game Info to our Guilds WebSite?
    WoW is one of many important games that allows guilds website to show members basic info, items catalog, and other in game data simplifying a lot the maintenance work.
    So…. Any Date?