Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon that uses all of an item in inventory?

WetYoda
WetYoda
✭✭
On my old PC I've got an addon that uses all of a given item in my inventory after I use just one. It will do this if I over the mouse and press "E" then "R" on one of them.

As an example, if I have a ton of Fighter's Guild Merits in my inventory, I hover the mouse over one and press "E" and then "R" on just one of them and then my entire inventory will deplete of this item as they are all used up.

I really love this time saving functionality but I haven't been able to replicate it on a new PC.

Does anyone know what addon(s) and settings combination makes this happen?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 7, 2023 3:15PM
PC NA - GM of Atrocious Love Letter and proud owner of an imgakin monkey
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think there is an addon to auto open "container" items like the ones from the fighters guild dailies (and similar), not 100% sure of the name but might be something like "unboxer"

votans fish fillet can be used to fillet all of the fish in your inventory with 1 button as well
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • WetYoda
    WetYoda
    ✭✭
    I finally found out this is a feature of the Bandit's User Interface addon.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1643-BanditsUserInterface.html

Settings / Bandit's UI / Automation
    Container Handler {X}
    "Adds inventory option to auto loot containers and filet fishes."

You simply hit "R" and it'll open every container in your inventory.

Extremely handy!!!
    PC NA - GM of Atrocious Love Letter and proud owner of an imgakin monkey
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unboxer can do the same/similar if you do not want to install a total UI for just that feature.