The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Does Anyone Know if There is a "Hug" Annimation in the game?

Treemagnet
Treemagnet
✭✭✭
I just finished the first of Companion Ember's three quests (rescue the Kajiit in Morrowind) and after exiting the mine I really thought Ember was going to give him a big hug but no physical interaction between the two. Just curious.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any emotes in the game where two characters, or a character and an NPC, directly interact?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Are there any emotes in the game where two characters, or a character and an NPC, directly interact?

not currently to my knowledge

the closest thing to a "group emote" is the witches bonfire memento (where the group can interact with the bonfire), or a 2 person mount
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

not currently to my knowledge

the closest thing to a "group emote" is the witches bonfire memento (where the group can interact with the bonfire), or a 2 person mount

There's also kyne memento, campfire and technically new live we all dance together.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would mudballs count as interacting with another player?

But no thanks to hugs, unless there's an option to accept it. I can see creepy players abusing this emote.

Ideally you'd activate the emote at another player and the character would make an open arms gesture. Then, if the other player wanted a hug, they'd activate their hug emote, opening their arms and both characters hug.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opalcity wrote: »
    Would mudballs count as interacting with another player?

But no thanks to hugs, unless there's an option to accept it. I can see creepy players abusing this emote.

Ideally you'd activate the emote at another player and the character would make an open arms gesture. Then, if the other player wanted a hug, they'd activate their hug emote, opening their arms and both characters hug.

i think thats basically how destiny 2 handles multi-player emotes

one person activates and it "readies" them, with a glowy spot another player can stand in to activate and play the 2 person emote for example

i dont know if eso has that kind of thing built in though
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014