Remember Hubert?

Djennku
Djennku
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a fun little post here. I was reminiscing on the Summerset release and poor Hubert who would pop up after you killed Z'Maja.

It was one of those funny memorable bugs, and I always enjoyed seeing his ghost pop up at the end of the trial.

I was wondering who here remembers Hubert, as well as any other memorable or funny ESO stories you have of NPCs in places they shouldn't be or just funny bugs that made your day.
@Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
Vamp and WW bites available for players.
Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't around for Summerset's release - I started soon after Elsweyr and didn't really get into much until I got ESO+ around Dragonhold, but there's one great bug that I miss that sticks out in my mind...

600px-ON-npc-Hircine_02.jpeg
    CHIBI HIRCINE!

Still don't know why Bethesda didn't just make a Hircine plushie from that. I'd buy one.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHIBI HIRCINE!

Still don't know why Bethesda didn't just make a Hircine plushie from that. I'd buy one.

Same. Mini Hircine was adorable.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHIBI HIRCINE!

He was rather endeering.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHIBI HIRCINE!

He was rather endeering.

Oh deer god, did I fawn over him despite being worried over the ramifications of my actions.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options