The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add plushies as furnishings???

honeybun
honeybun
✭✭
I think it would be poggers if plushies were added to the game to decorate our houses with. Plushies of ANYTHING could be added, you could do a dragon, maybe a plushie of a character like Queen Ayrenn, plushies of the daedric gods/goddesses, etc. I would love to be able to decorate my bed/bedroom in-game with plushies :smile:
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    There are 4 plushies in the game! The two kitten moppets that come with the Valentine's furnishing pack (and can also be bought with crowns from the crown furnishing tab of the housing editor), a cute little stuffed turtle from the Murkmire achievement furniture vendor, and a doll from the Solitude achievement furniture vendor.

I've done a couple of toy stores in different houses :)
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
  • honeybun
    honeybun
    ✭✭
    There are 4 plushies in the game! The two kitten moppets that come with the Valentine's furnishing pack (and can also be bought with crowns from the crown furnishing tab of the housing editor), a cute little stuffed turtle from the Murkmire achievement furniture vendor, and a doll from the Solitude achievement furniture vendor.

I've done a couple of toy stores in different houses :)

This is awesome!!!! Thank you! :smiley::heart:
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ta cute little stuffed turtle from the Murkmire achievement furniture vendor

That one is not a plushie, it's more a wooden toy/decoration.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I often wish we had a lot of the contraband items as furniture, such as a few of the many dolls that exist:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Contraband/Dolls

Like these Vvardenfell ones sound great
    7u4ggac.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are also the (two) i believe little orc statues, one of an elephant and one of .. i forget which right now. (Bear? maybe?) Both came from the lux furniture vendor during different weeks. Not exactly stuffies, but they are cute and the size makes them seem like toys.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are also the (two) i believe little orc statues, one of an elephant and one of .. i forget which right now. (Bear? maybe?) Both came from the lux furniture vendor during different weeks. Not exactly stuffies, but they are cute and the size makes them seem like toys.

Those are great nicknacks for decorating your house. I wish we had more like these.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want Fennorian's plushie!

NtYmJpb.png
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kesstryl wrote: »
    I want Fennorian's plushie!

NtYmJpb.png

That’s one of those @thecatsme0w referred to above that can be bought by accessing the Crowns menu, browsing furnishings (so while in your house in decorate mode as versus the Crown Store). :)
  • NovaDrakkon
    NovaDrakkon
    ✭✭
    I adore the moppets - I would love some more of those scale/type! Totally agree!

I tend to only use the heiruna doll as a seek & find object for games for my guild....but it is *technically* a plush as well, I suppose :lol:
    PC-NA | Housing Enthusiast & Collector
    GM of Aether Realm (PC-NA Housing Guild)