Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

some other alternate currency we can bank

DarkIntention
DarkIntention
✭✭✭
Here me out. In Final Fantasy 14 i can bank Crysta. I can Use Crysta to buy expansions, store items and pay for my FFXIV subscription fees if i choose. ESO Crowns i can buy some content but not the new expansion and I cant use Crowns to pay for sub fees. In Crysta 1c normal money = 1 crysta. So a $14.99 Month sub paid for in Crysta would be 1499 crysta. I can Keep up to $500 in Crysta banked. I have $300 in Crysta Banked just in case im low of cash ( Job loss, lay off etc) and i want to buy the new expansion or pay for a few months sub.

Be nice if we had something similar, another alternate " E " currency we could bank and use for Purchases of Subfees and Expansions, in ESO . I understand why Crowns wont work since Crowns are awarded with an active sub.
Edited by DarkIntention on February 4, 2023 8:45PM
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    +support
  • Roztlin45
    Roztlin45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought full soul gems could be a currency. 10000 soul gems could be equal to 1000 crowns. Maybe not in those exact amounts, but you get the idea.