The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help figuring out where I'm at in the Greymoor questline.

xeoneexb14_ESO
xeoneexb14_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm trying to get the, Of House Ravenwatch, title and I hadn't touched this DLC in quite awhile. I believe I did all the main quests and whatnot but I never got my title so I'm unsure where I'm at in the story or how to figure out what I need to do. I've tried going to Markarth but there aren't any quests there. What do I do?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 3, 2023 7:32PM
John 3:16 = For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you've completed the Dark Heart of Skyrim epilogue (which can be done after completing both the Greymoor and Markarth storylines), find Verandis at the Arkthzand Wayshrine in Blackreach: Arkthzand Caverns.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • xeoneexb14_ESO
    xeoneexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

Oops, sorry and thanks.
    John 3:16 = For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • xeoneexb14_ESO
    xeoneexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    Once you've completed the Dark Heart of Skyrim epilogue (which can be done after completing both the Greymoor and Markarth storylines), find Verandis at the Arkthzand Wayshrine in Blackreach: Arkthzand Caverns.

Well thats the thing I don't know where to look for the epilogue or wherever I left off.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

Well thats the thing I don't know where to look for the epilogue or wherever I left off.

You can try checking the Zone Guide in the Group Menu, if there are any incomplete storyline quests for Western Skyrim or the Reach, you can click on "Continue Zone Story," which will point you to the location of the next quest.

Epilogue Quests can't be shown with the Zone Guide, so here are the quest pickup points for those:
    • The End of Eternity: Given by Verandis at the Understone Keep in Markarth or Gwendis at the Markarth and Solitude Wayshrines
    • Kingdom of Ash: Given by Verandis at the Library of Arkthzand in Blackreach: Arkthzand Caverns
    • Second Chances: Given by Lyris at Markarth

Another way to figure out your progress (that is if you haven't been affected by the Account Wide Achievements), is by checking if you have earned the following quest Achievements for Greymoor and Markarth:

Greymoor Achievements:
    • Titanborn's Partner — Complete "The Gathering Storm" quest in Western Skyrim.
    • Assassin Assassinator — Complete the "Dark Clouds Over Solitude" quest in Western Skyrim.
    • Hero of the Holds — Complete the "Danger in the Holds" quest in Western Skyrim.
    • Friend to Fennorian — Complete "The Vampire Scholar" quest in Western Skyrim.
    • Resolute Reconnoiter — Complete "The Gray Host" quest in Western Skyrim.
    • Threat-Ender — Complete the "Greymoor Rising" quest in Western Skyrim.
    • Skyrim Diplomat — Complete the "Daughter of the Wolf" quest in Western Skyrim.

Markarth Achievements:
    • Ravenwatch Ambassador — Complete "The Despot of Markarth" quest in the Reach.
    • Reach Ritualist — Complete the "Blood of the Reach" quest in the Reach.
    • Subterranean Scholar — Complete "The Study of Souls" quest in the Reach.
    • Witness to Prophecy — Complete "The Awakening Darkness" quest in the Reach.
    • Nighthollow Explorer — Complete "The Dark Heart" quest in the Reach.
    • Protector of Markarth — Complete the "A Feast of Souls" quest in the Reach.

Dark Heart of Skyrim Epilogue Achivements, listed under Markarth Achievements:
    • Nowhere Beyond Your Reach — Complete the "End of Eternity" quest in the Reach.
    • Peered Into the Abyss — Complete the "Kingdom of Ash" quest in the Reach.
    • A Bridge Between Kingdoms — Complete the "Second Chances" quest in the Reach.
    • Taking up the Mantle — Speak to Verandis in Blackreach after completing Second Chances.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for this title you need to complete ALL of Greymoor and ALL of Markarth. And then the last few quests which cannot even start without having all of those.
    Do you remember stopping a phenomenon called the DARKSTORM? Not the same as a normal Harrowstorm. You will have encountered the Dark Heart, and entered it, and taken part in a very definitely final confrontation between Verandis Ravenwatch and Rada al-Saran.
    You will also, following the above, have been invited to the various rooms in Understone Keep for congratulations by Ard Caddach, King Jorunn of Eastern Skyrim, Jarl Svana of Western Skyrim, and pretty much everyone else you've encountered and helped in either Western Skyrim and The Reach. Including
    Arana

Once you have done this... Head back down to Blackreach Arkthzand Cavern, to the northwestern corner of that, near the entrance to Bthar-Zel (the ruin whose surface entrance is right in the north of the Reach, at Deep Folk Crossing). Verandis Ravenwatch should be looking out over the railing, across Blackreach from above.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to have completed all of Greymoor and all of Markarth on THE SAME CHARACTER, to unlock the epilogue with
    the Land Sundered from Tamriel, the Darkstorm, and the final confrontation with Rada al-Saran
    , which is necessary to put Verandis where he needs to be for you to gain this title. Achievements may be account-wide, but quest progress is character-specific. Completing Greymoor on one character and Markarth on another may complete the Achievements but won't give you the epilogue or the title.
    Edited by jle30303 on March 4, 2023 3:23AM