Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most accurate Daedric alphabet translation

Jammy420
Jammy420
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey adventurers!

Was wondering if anyone knew the most accurate place to find the daedric symbols translated. I am planning on getting daedric text down my spine from neck to lower back, and I would like the text to be accurate for what I will write.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 5, 2023 7:05PM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here is what I use when translating daedric scripts.
    Hope this helps.

q5j7WIp.png
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is what I use when translating daedric scripts.
    Hope this helps.

q5j7WIp.png

Awesome. Ill compare this to other ones, as is with all symbolic tattoos, wanna make sure it doesnt say soap or something ridiculous xD
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find the UESP website to be the best place for this type of information.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Lore section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post