The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Gamepad support ? ( Category ) ( Bugs ) - Newer Gamepad designs / upgrades

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello just wondering about a few things that I thought would help transitioned players from console to PC.

After a few years of myself being on PC from console I notice a lot of things are more fluid in terms of movement and abilities from gamepad to K/M. I have tested them all but seems pretty broken for gamepad users vs users using K/M.

Example on Gamepad : When sprinting full speed and I swap bars my character starts walking again, having to reengaged sprint. The same happens when using abilities having to spam this makes thing very difficult after an excess of time for the wear and tear on gamepad itself in terms of over usage.

On K/M - You are able to keep your movement speed and use abilities and swap bars without slowing down or reengaging sprint.

Also as gamepad's have been getting better in terms of having digital buttons vs traditional - smart bumpers / triggers like newer mouses use. That the response and/or support would be nice to have if this can have help to not give K/M players such an advantage in gameplay.

I noticed on the PTS notes there was a section that was fixed for gamepad issues from the bash cancel light attack bug for gamepad. I never knew that was an issue but was thinking if that can be fixed so can this ?

Appreciate the help in response if this can be addressed ever ?

Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 28, 2023 1:57PM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this ever going to be answered ?

Can I have some help please ?