The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update Addons

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
I'm trying to update my addons, but I can't find newer and up to date versions. LibCustomMenu (Newer Version), CombatMetricsFightData (Disabled), LibCombat (Newer Version), and LibCustomMenu (Newer Version) are missing from Minion. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The game marks a lot of addons (and libraries) as out of date, even when they aren't. I have a lot of addons like this, and they all work fine.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addons have to include a label to tell the game which version they're compatible with. They're marked as out of date if that doesn't match the current version of the game, and will only change if the author (or someone else) manually updates that version label.

However it doesn't mean the addon won't work, it's very rare that an update affects all addons and some can go for years without being updated and still work, it depends on what they do and what changes the game gets.

Some addon authors will always keep the version note up to date regardless of if anything else changes (with some addons you'll see the patch notes for most updates are just about this), others won't do an update unless they actually need to change something. Some addons are abandoned and won't get updated at all.

I don't know what specifically if going on with the ones you listed, but if you can't find a newer version it's likely there isn't one and unless the addon isn't working I don't think there's any need to worry about that.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use at least one addon that hasnt been updated since 2015 that still works lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014