The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dizzying Swing

Amerises
Amerises
✭✭✭✭
Or Uppercut:
Wrecking Blow (morph): This morph now also grants Major Berserk for 5 seconds. Now it’s really time to wreck it.

What’s you’re thoughts?
Edited by Amerises on February 1, 2023 12:55AM
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds more like a PvE option. I imagine the Off Balance, the stun, the synergy with heavy attacks and Exploiter CP will keep Dizzying as the preferred PvP morph. Maybe something like Wrecking Blow -> Incap -> spec bow could work, but I don't know. It will be a more reliable +10% for any subsequent burst than Exploiter, but all the same we already have Exploiter in CP. The potential stun and damage from a heavy attack that stacks into the same GCD as the next skill is probably more important than any +10%, to be honest.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive also heard people have issues with wrecking blow in lag because if your target goes out of the line in front of you then the skill cancels the cast

so i would agree with fred that it will probably be better for pve as a spammable
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am usually playing a templar redguard..the bottom barrel lowest of low in pvp....Every time I put whatever set on my DK I become 3X better...maybe 5X.....

I am going to keep Dizzy and use the dk chains. That's 18% more damage...then the big jump :-} Always gets em! while all that DOTs are stacked on them....DK orc BTW...
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am usually playing a templar redguard..the bottom barrel lowest of low in pvp....Every time I put whatever set on my DK I become 3X better...maybe 5X.....

I am going to keep Dizzy and use the dk chains. That's 18% more damage...then the big jump :-} Always gets em! while all that DOTs are stacked on them....DK orc BTW...

Why on earth would you use dizzy on a dk when whip and/or rending slashes with master dw exist? Dk has fossilize as well...one of the best stuns in the game that also immobilizes. A massive resource pressure on enemies stamina pool.

Dizzy is better on a stamden, a stamsorc, or a stamcro as they each have delayed damage abilities you can stack with medium weave stun + ult.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, dizzy has a 30’ radius reach in PVP. I am not joking.

It’s one helluva greatsword youre swinging.