Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoring the Order

PunkAben
PunkAben
✭✭✭
I'm not sure if it's a bug or a proven choice, but I wonder why the achievement Restoring the Order not share at account so if i want all my charater to have the achievement i have to do it at all charater.
I will be a little sad and feel i waist a lot of time if i have to do this 18x30 times (540) and it will share later.
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    I did't expect any players could tell me if the achievement is bugged or not, how should any know if this was a choise Zenimax make or some Zenimax forgot.
    Anyway it will have been nice if any in Zenimax know if this was planned the will have spend 1 min to answer!
    Now i have spend more then 20 hour keep make quest for the achievement.
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!