The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New | Furniture | House Fogbreak Lighthouse | PTS Update 37

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
New | Furniture | PTS Update 37
https://youtu.be/43_rVnOgzZw
https://imgur.com/a/bAxPz7f

New House Fogbreak Lighthouse
https://youtu.be/KaZqryfFmog
https://imgur.com/a/TfPnNOB

Testing new structures update 37 in action
https://youtu.be/NyXjLYFQejs
zr0fs34z0nqj.png

New furniture (more pictures in video /album link)
n77qn1iah6gf.png
z7sbrax8a89m.png
wjtlb2xzau8a.png
63jvk356jvcd.png
wknu0vtwjmgu.png
m9nclztlimib.png
4g1pw9pycalv.png
izbmcj4hswif.png
fa2cft03riy5.png
i8tyw56n8s3m.png
bjfwwrweiyl6.png
4okw802gid9p.png
q72ugslxqmk6.png
vy86t8d4r4gr.png
xv4xqwa3npck.png
6e3xesigafj9.png
y28hmnpj4815.png
340tnm23pi58.png
ih0ibqnnp9t2.png
dpho0a3ib691.png
ukc4m4bj034x.png
cdiwamxlr66p.png
svnpphe78dhl.png
zrg9wpgt2jhf.png
jm16pew9b9lt.png
j6krerclrgwq.png
9jy2qbeh2zry.png
jh3wgnoostfw.png
5x24g3j0u8mz.png
ncxtbtwze1ab.png
q8ayuldvkpvj.png
sg8f0cj9kbie.png
1wr3uxdws460.png
t4yg0mguf38p.png
31u9ao9xud8i.png
ecl9pzg0q22g.png
p6pi4dza0bsr.png
1yxtia6zilqq.png
6dpcc2ii4v9e.png
3y2m918wqupq.png
7qiybbiz4jgg.png
0vjxmpqj2smf.png
y8aq7jvkhxdw.png
8vwqst2841mk.png
xrtbp3kulj99.png
vgugj4kfv75e.png
f2eiw4wurr2u.png
ey0zcmlqmkmj.png
lyx2p8hw0f9p.png

New House

dyp9dpzurmm3.png
fhi79ta9nxp5.png
6grfrurb60lr.png
fux8ylbia7d7.png
ek9oy9fvmd7m.png
wrkrxygnp18b.png
vgqvvq8cf5hm.png
Edited by Futerko on February 5, 2023 4:59PM

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, so is the "Chronometer of the Tribunal" basically another version of the Sacred Hourglass of Alkosh? Pretty nice for those who missed it.

That Hermaeus Mora door & the tapestries are pretty cool too.

Thanks for posting these!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vehlir wrote: »
    Interesting, so is the "Chronometer of the Tribunal" basically another version of the Sacred Hourglass of Alkosh?

Yup:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX8f5KCYO-s

Nice for players who missed the hourglass.

For those who already have it, it' still a bit of a pity they created an item with such a nice design but no new functionality.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the screenshots and video!

Hopefully we get more pieces that match with the Druidic Stairway Stone and other Druidic stone pieces. More options for doorways would be nice. Walls with openings for windows, too.

I can see myself trying to build a castle with some of the Druidic pieces.

At this point, I feel that what we are lacking most are couches/sofas/cushioned large seating furniture and weapons/armor/shoes furniture.
    Edited by Ruj on January 31, 2023 3:11AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those structures and dock items are making me very pleased.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels good to get spoiled every once in awhile.

Um, I'm kind of loving you, Update 37.

:relieved:<3

And thank you for the video, Futerko!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for posting all the pics and the video! :blush: I love the Hermaeus Mora furnishings and the Dunmer archway and can’t wait to see the new furnishings for the next chapter! The new plants are lovely too!
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vehlir wrote: »
    Interesting, so is the "Chronometer of the Tribunal" basically another version of the Sacred Hourglass of Alkosh? Pretty nice for those who missed it.

That Hermaeus Mora door & the tapestries are pretty cool too.

Thanks for posting these!

yes, atm it cost 1000 writs in Rolis Hlaalu ( 06:57 New Hourglass in video) or

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruj wrote: »
    Thanks for the screenshots and video!

Hopefully we get more pieces that match with the Druidic Stairway Stone and other Druidic stone pieces. More options for doorways would be nice. Walls with openings for windows, too.

I can see myself trying to build a castle with some of the Druidic pieces.

At this point, I feel that what we are lacking most are couches/sofas/cushioned large seating furniture and weapons/armor/shoes furniture.

I noticed that a lot of these items can have a total different color in the natural lighting of the house compared to the preview

for example some furniture ale more warm/yellow than in the preview, so there chance that stairs will fit nice with other stuctures too. Example bob9u8vijwjp.png22izjbztcvjb.jpeg

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a console player, thanks for taking the time to showcase all the new items.

Stay safe :)
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the insight!

While I'm pleased that there is so much new structural furnishing, I'm also disappointed that we're not getting more windows and again no decent roofs.
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    Thanks for the insight!

While I'm pleased that there is so much new structural furnishing, I'm also disappointed that we're not getting more windows and again no decent roofs.

I was hoping for roofs too. It is possible to build a roof from those structures they added but still :D it would be nice if to see some roof item iself

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and update on first page: New house added (pictures above)
    https://youtu.be/KaZqryfFmog

• agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG that lighthouse..... take my money!!!

I keep meaning to write a post about this, but the art guys for this game are immense. It's one of the principle reasons I keep playing. Just incredible designs.

But @ZOS_Kevin pretty please with heaps of sugar on.... can we have a rowing boat or something like that....? I'm asking awfully nicely ;)
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »
    I was hoping for roofs too. It is possible to build a roof from those structures they added but still :D it would be nice if to see some roof item iself

It's time we stopped improvising, we finally need different roofs with shingles - after all, there are so many beautiful examples already in the game! :)
    0mvzbse57r6u.jpg

And then we've been getting turrets lately, but without matching roofs...

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This house is definitely being added to my collection.

I love the blend of both High Isle and Druidic themes, with plenty of space in both the light house and undercroft, the very dynamic environment, with the frolicking ornaugs and multiple sailing (moving) ships, AND the fact that there are physical access points (via boat) to and from both High Isle and Galen, AND that you can see the light house from the landing point on Galen.

I wasn't pleased with the silence from ZOS regarding the omission of a house from the 4Q DLC release, but I am quite pleased with their rectification of the issue.

My only hope is that it will be available persistently (instead of limited availability), but that hope is all too frequently dashed with new housing.

Edited by Grizzbeorn on February 1, 2023 7:55AM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
      <Opinion>

I know people love them, but personally i wish they would spend spend less time/effort on all the structural items and add more actual decor items.

I don't build houses (and they have so few open area "homes" worth building on if i wanted to), i find using 50% of your slots to build a building leaves them either feeling empty or half of the usable area is cut off to make the home feel more filled.

Looking at these new ones, take away the structural bits and rocks/trees (which there are a ton of already) leaves a rather small amount of decor, and really few interesting ones.

Again, I know people love and cry for more structural items, but lately it just seems like 50% of all new items are those, and the same old rocks, trees, chairs, tables, etc. that there are a ton of, then they finally add something new, say the "drafting table" and there's a dozen posts saying how great it looks.

I'd be happy with less decor bits if they weren't just recolored rugs and such. Out of all the in-game assets currently used (and asked for for years), why such a stale selection.

</Opinion>
    • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
      Thee_Cheshire_Cat
      ✭✭✭✭
      everyone getting so excited... im just.... not.
      Everything looks so huge, for more huge houses. Nothing small and cozy... and it's great they are bringing something back to change the time of day again, but my gosh.. it's SO BIG and ugly looking :(

ima just gonna go sit in the corner while everyone throws a party for all this stuff. Munch on some chips or something.
      Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
    • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
      everyone getting so excited... im just.... not.
      Everything looks so huge, for more huge houses. Nothing small and cozy... and it's great they are bringing something back to change the time of day again, but my gosh.. it's SO BIG and ugly looking :(

ima just gonna go sit in the corner while everyone throws a party for all this stuff. Munch on some chips or something.

While the island is big, the actual "house/indoor" area isn't, so if that's what you want i wouldn't write it off til you see it.

My opinion, i don't care for it, but to each there own.
    • sindradottir
      sindradottir
      ✭✭
      @Futerko

The two radioactive rocks, the two Hermaeus Mora banners, and the Hermaeus Mora door. Where do you think they will be obtained in game? The lectern and the archway are Undaunted Achievement furnishings, but those five furnishings came from a "crate" of furnishings and not from the crown tab, nor are they crafted, so I can't figure out where we will source them from. Thoughts?
    • MageCatF4F
      MageCatF4F
      ✭✭✭✭
      Re: Lighthouse property

You can build over the water. I haven't tested how far out. I'd like to drop one of my steam/sail frigates in the lagoon - here's the rather bare-bones one in there. Periodically a ship sails by. Place will probably cost a fortune though.h4p1cht2i2b2.png

rozi5cvkn5uo.png

6iluut3q2qw7.png

8fztzzldyuva.png

Edited by MageCatF4F on February 3, 2023 6:25PM
    • Jaimeh
      Jaimeh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Thank you for the presentation, I'm really liking all the stone furnishings in different shapes.
    • Araneae6537
      Araneae6537
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

It's time we stopped improvising, we finally need different roofs with shingles - after all, there are so many beautiful examples already in the game! :)
      0mvzbse57r6u.jpg

Yes, we reeeeally need more furnishing pieces like this! Most of these Druidic pieces are far too crude (looking at those “fence” pieces) for me to ever wish to use, but variety is good. I can’t imagine what these large oddly shaped stone(?) pieces could be used for, but they’ll probably be put to some amazing use in a cobble. :)
    • Araneae6537
      Araneae6537
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Futerko

The two radioactive rocks, the two Hermaeus Mora banners, and the Hermaeus Mora door. Where do you think they will be obtained in game? The lectern and the archway are Undaunted Achievement furnishings, but those five furnishings came from a "crate" of furnishings and not from the crown tab, nor are they crafted, so I can't figure out where we will source them from. Thoughts?

Alas, probably they will only be available through crates. I’ve come to accept having big statement pieces like the celestial nimbus in crates, but pieces like windows, lights, banners, and stacks of books that many would want multiple of is just mean, IMO. So I hope I am wrong, at least about the banners. Maybe there will be a Hermaeus Mora furnishing pack? :love:
    • Lugaldu
      Lugaldu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Most of these Druidic pieces are far too crude (looking at those “fence” pieces) for me to ever wish to use, but variety is good. I can’t imagine what these large oddly shaped stone(?) pieces could be used for, but they’ll probably be put to some amazing use in a cobble. :)

I couldn't agree more.
    • Futerko
      Futerko
      ✭✭✭✭✭

0mvzbse57r6u.jpg

I totally agree, there lots of ready asset that can be added to the game as new roof furniture but still they didnt, no idea why

In the meantime, waiting for more roof items. I'm back to my improvisation xD
      vca4tyd4mxap.png

• Futerko
      Futerko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Futerko

I agree with whats @Araneae6537 said above. Crates, eventually yeah maybe Mora furnishing pack with some more items hard to tell

• Supreme_Atromancer
      Supreme_Atromancer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The tower part is absolutely gorgeous.

I wonder if this means my dreams for wizard's tower, but in the Druadachs/Bangkorai just finally got utterly dashed for good?
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I wonder if this means my dreams for wizard's tower, but in the Druadachs/Bangkorai just finally got utterly dashed for good?

Why on Earth would you think that them adding a lighthouse in the Systres dashes all hope forever for a wizard's tower somewhere else?
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • Supreme_Atromancer
        Supreme_Atromancer
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Grizzbeorn wrote: »

Why on Earth would you think that them adding a lighthouse in the Systres dashes all hope forever for a wizard's tower somewhere else?

Well Tor Draioch is essentially the tower I'm hoping for- the new house could be seen to be the answer to that demand; I don't think its all *that* outrageous to think another Breton Wizard's tower might not be on the cards any time soon. I could certainly be wrong.
      • Ruj
        Ruj
        ✭✭✭

0mvzbse57r6u.jpg

I would love an array of roofs.

It would also be nice to have structural components for Alinor style. Alinor doors, windows, flooring, etc is GORGEOUS.