Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Naked Gamers [AD,Pve,Pvp,Crafting, Vent, Adult]

Lordballak69
Lordballak69
✭✭✭
The Naked Gamers are a group of "older" players from all walks of life as well as all areas of the globe. We tend to be of the mature nature and are only looking for adult gamers who just want to have fun.

We are focused in all aspects of Elder Scrolls Online as well as a mix of many other games. From forging armor to organizing the take down of an enemy's keep, we plan on being involved with whatever it takes to get the most out of our gaming experience.

We do offer ventrilo to all members and have found throughout the years that voice chat is a much better experience to any game rather than in game chat.

Find us here http://thenakedgamers.enjin.com/

PM Me ingame @Lord_Ballak for an invite
  • Lordballak69
    Lordballak69
    ✭✭✭
    Feel Free to PM me in game once the servers are back up.
  • jinnku
    jinnku
    Not sure how the factions work, do i have to be AD to join? DO I have to be Almeri dominion even to send you mail?
  • Lordballak69
    Lordballak69
    ✭✭✭
    I know other factions can join the guild, but alas, you most likely will not be able to group up with anyone in other factions for questing. As far as mail goes, i personally have no idea.