The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Northern Elsweyr Dragons need spawn rate tripled for event

Giraffon
Giraffon
✭✭✭✭✭
These things are not spawning in at a sufficient rate for an event that is focused on hunting dragons. Northern Elsweyr seems to be worse. Please fix this for remainder of event.
Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, it took me 1 hour to "catch" 3 dragons for the Daily in Northern Elsweyr today. In the South you can kill 20 dragons in the same time....
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's why I do a delve daily in northern elsweyr.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No thanks. At the current spawn rate, I can get between the dragon sites in time to catch the next one. If the spawns were more frequent, this would be difficult.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • licenturion
    licenturion
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this is the least fun I had in ESO in years

I always seem to be 2 seconds to late because dragons with 12 million health points drop in 15 seconds on my server.

It is a terrible experience trying to grind a few and only way to optimize this is AFK camping near a potential site.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I do a delve daily in northern elsweyr.

That's what I do as well. I save the dragon hunting for Southern Elsweyr.
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event has been... not great. Instead of 15-20 minutes to earn three tickets, it's more like an hour or more to earn a single ticket. Not the best use of my time.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been years and nobody has bothered to scale up the dragons during events. That shows how little they care what the players experience during this event. Because the experience really SUCKS and it is constantly being voiced with no ZoS reaction to it. seriously. There is no PR smooth talk out of this. Wear that egg Zos.
    Edited by Red_Feather on January 30, 2023 8:41PM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah this is the least fun I had in ESO in years

I always seem to be 2 seconds to late because dragons with 12 million health points drop in 15 seconds on my server.

It is a terrible experience trying to grind a few and only way to optimize this is AFK camping near a potential site.

Just make a group for it. As long as one person on group gets hit then you are fine. @licenturion

North needs a buff though
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on January 30, 2023 9:23PM