The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

XBOX ESO IN GAME CHAT ISSUES ..... STILL???

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
Hello!!
ESO used to be the BEST in game communication game I've ever played, then text that came out and it dyed down a bit and that was ok BUT now you cant join chat without typing /reloadui in chat or re-logging.... and even then it is glitchy and kicks you out and if you are in a party chat but talking in guild it will mess with that by switching you between chats randomly. Voice chat helps people who communicate in them build better REAL friendships vs the impersonal text chat that most have to stand around to type in... My point is, it would be nice if the chat was fixed so guilds can have established guild chats again without bugs. Guild chat conversations hold some of my best ESO conversation memories and i still play with people i met in guild chats from 1st year of ESO. PLEASE FIX IT.....
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 7, 2023 7:50PM

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    5o8jce8d8m5r.jpg

THIS IS A CONSTANT THING!!! Why has it not been fixed? IF USED it can even mess up someone's whole chat with Xbox party and in game to the point they need to do a hard reset...this isnt fair on a social game. Party chat works yes, but it takes away from the free chat everyone within a guild can join ... this is a big plus to the game and its being neglected.... THEY DONT EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT, EVER!

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    THIS CHAT I? SSUES NEEDS FIXED!!!!! Why will no one say anything about the issues? its been broken over like what 2 years???? this game has gone down hill soooooooooooooo much since the social voice chat aspect was lost..... [snip] PLEASE FIX YOUR VOICE CHAT ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edited for minor bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 11, 2023 5:25PM

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now a few months old, we have decided to close the thread. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread. You can also find troubleshooting in the FAQ below.

Why do I keep getting a "Voice chat is unavailable" message on Xbox One?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.