The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blockplar?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
So I have now seen this a few times.

It is a Templar with Living Dark activated and holding block, just waking thru crowds of enemies destroying siege equipment. Not offensive, just calming walking thru the enemy.
Dizzy Swing, Jabs, Shock Ring, nothing was doing damage. Aurora Javelin knocked them back but could not do enough damage back to back...

What is this build...???

• MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a tank build designed to absorb damage. Nothing fancy about it.

I went from my templar to my Warden and what a night and day difference between the two classes. In fact, the Warden has better and stronger heals. Better CC effects. Does more damage and has tools to cleanse at not cost. Gets damage bonus and removal of soft CC that provides immunity. Built a secondary loadout on my warden for tanky PVP and it is even more sick than anything a templar has.

Wardens are far superior to templars.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mara's balm and battalion defender
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bloodlord's Embrace, Desert Rose, Mara's Balm
    PC NA