Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing items you would like to see in next chapter!

• Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Point to point teleport? That's been asked for for years.

Some of us like to build from scratch in big open spaces(plug for more open land!). Larger and easier to use structures would help. Building say, a cylinder tower that has different levels can be tricky with stairs to each level on the inside, a floor big enough (and round) without using too many of our precious slots. Fargrave was nice but good grief you made it so expensive to make.

Definitely more large glass walls. Or at least a way to clean the dwarven ones?

More boulder/stone variety. Have more stone blocks that match the color to more boulders. More flat boulder types that look smooth or even "worked"(or larger stones/slabs)
    Edited by Lumenn on February 23, 2023 2:41AM
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumenn wrote: »

Definitely more large glass walls. Or at least a way to clean the dwarven ones?

I'd like to add to that just plain sheet glass. There are, what, two transparent windows currently in the game, one of which is only obtainable by completing Graven Deep. With the best will in the world, I doubt ESO are going to release ten different types of window with the next chapter. But there are many, many furnishings in the game that could be turned into windows if only we had a few different sizes of glass sheet.

Also, more water items of different sizes that are plain, and so can be incorporated into other stuff, and not crown store only (hello crown store water trough).
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Water bodies as furnishings, round, narrow, flowy, frozen... we have far too few water-themed features and it would be a game changer for exteriors. But please don't add them as crate items (like the ponds we got a while back), it's really hard to get multiples that way.
  • Ienaore
    Ienaore
    ✭✭
    Basic buildings or half-buildings structures.
    Something like 3 walls already connected, that you can use to build a bigger structure.

Walls from every race craft style.

Water furniture, like pools or ponds that dig a hole in the ground when used, so we don't have to create a structure around them.

Empty ground "house" with an open view on the shore/sea.
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Entrance mat. Where you put it there and you will appear at the entrance. This will significantly help those players who are rebuilding the location
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beside my modest wish of roofs with shingles, big glass walls, windows with glass, more bathtubs, more pillows, swimming pools, cozy sofas, open closets with clothes in them and planters I would like to have a "lawn mower" to remove all grass on properties.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    grappling bow pillars that you can place around your house and use to grapple to.

this would be super useful especially in houses like the Collosal Aldmeri Grotto! and fun! i love the quests that let us use grappling bows.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ienaore wrote: »
    Basic buildings or half-buildings structures.
    Something like 3 walls already connected, that you can use to build a bigger structure.

Walls from every race craft style.

Water furniture, like pools or ponds that dig a hole in the ground when used, so we don't have to create a structure around them.

These would all be so awesome! I would especially love walls and roofs and basic building structures in every style! :smiley: