Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Writ Box Furnishing

XSTRONG
XSTRONG
✭✭✭✭✭
A box in your house where you can turn in your Master writs for Writ vouchers.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 20, 2023 6:37PM

Master Writ Box Furnishing 17 votes

Yes
64% 11 votes
No
35% 6 votes
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.

Its not just housing, what about crafting?

Its a poll for ESO Crafters and housing players
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax had already said no to our requests for such an item before and provided sound reasoning. They want us to have a reason to go into the cities, which makes sense.

• Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Zenimax had already said no to our requests for such an item before and provided sound reasoning. They want us to have a reason to go into the cities, which makes sense.
    Exactly this. I like the idea for convenience and I would be among the first to buy such items from the crown store regardless of the price. However, just because I like the idea doesn't mean I can't or won't see the downsides. You would turn areas like Vivec City into a ghost town.

Certain items like Wayshrines, Writ Boards, turn in points, just to name a few, will likely never come to the game as furnishings and with good reason.

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Troodon80 wrote: »
    Exactly this. I like the idea for convenience and I would be among the first to buy such items from the crown store regardless of the price. However, just because I like the idea doesn't mean I can't or won't see the downsides. You would turn areas like Vivec City into a ghost town.

Certain items like Wayshrines, Writ Boards, turn in points, just to name a few, will likely never come to the game as furnishings and with good reason.

Well said. And I am not against convenience either and was just pointing out what Zenimax said before and the logic they provided.
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok i didnt know that but why would people stop going to cities?

You still need visit cities to do daily crafting writs, traders, daily Jobs, writ vouchers vendor etc etc.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did Zenimax comment on this? Does anyone have the full statement?
    Edited by spartaxoxo on January 21, 2023 11:29AM