The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Issues when gifting bulk items?

Rageypoo
Rageypoo
✭✭✭✭✭
So a friend of mine gifted x10 outfit slots to me. The idea was that I would use 1 slot for each of my 10 characters. The issue is that if you accept the items, they all go to 1 character only, you don't have control over where the slots can go, I'm not sure why they make it this way or what to do about it other than reaching out to customer service, however their solution was to give me a partial return on the crowns that didn't cover what the person gifted me. Has anyone else had an experience like this? How are we supposed to know beforehand?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Rageypoo, have you placed a ticket for this yet? If not, please place a ticket first. That way, it's in the customer service queue. They should be able to help you resolve the issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Rageypoo, have you placed a ticket for this yet? If not, please place a ticket first. That way, it's in the customer service queue. They should be able to help you resolve the issue.

Hi Kevin, I did reach out to them, their solution was extremely stange and didn't make sense. My friend spent 10k worth of crowns to gift me those items, however the customer service team would only give me 7000 crowns to make up for the error. This didn't make any sense, a 3000 crown difference is pretty substantial, and only 8 of the 10 characters I intended to have extra slots were able to get it with what they offered, which means I had to then use 2000 of my own crowns to compensate. When I told customer service about this, they denied further assistance!

I'm at a complete loss of words.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Can you send me the ticket number? I can at least look into this for you
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did ask to speak to a supervisor about it to get it straightened out, I'm hoping they will make things right.
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Can you send me the ticket number? I can at least look into this for you

sure like in a private message or just here?