The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

rimmen fountain-side loungewear distorting oddly for others?

caldurham
caldurham
i was previewing the rimmen fountain-side loungewear and it distorts oddly on my char. i was wanting to get it but not if it's doing this. anyone else having this issue? it appears to do it on my other chars who have slimmer body slide settings as well. 4tu543ub33ek.jpeg
w60ska5w9xy9.jpeg
g8owp9idz7gr.jpeg
ooj36krhkbe0.jpeg

Best Answers

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the costume does this to all female characters, no matter the body type, but not to male characters. (There’s another thread about this costume — I think in the Crown shop sub-forum — if you want to see other examples.)
    Answer ✓
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by vsrs_au on January 18, 2023 5:45AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Answer ✓
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »

I was just about to post it here, not for gaslighting mind you, but to spread the awareness. And I've been told by support that the devs check this forum. Honestly, everyone concerned should just file a bug report, both in game and on the top of this page so that this doesn't get ignored. Such a cool costume ruined by the silliest of bugs honestly.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Answer ✓