Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Where are the best locations to throw rotten vegetables at Sorinne Gaerard in each city?

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
here are some of my picks
Vivec City
iudf3pm6emey.png

Solitude
4wjtb38ty2sr.png

For Davon's Watch I couldn't find any vegetables, but I did find some slaughterfish chum! Here's to hoping she falls in the water on her trip back to High Isle!
zwa0cgtv0xm1.png
Edited by Dr_Con on January 15, 2023 10:10PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful so you don't end up in the stock
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Careful so you don't end up in the stock

STEALING ROTTEN TOMATOES AND OTHER REFUSE FROM THE STABLE MASTER'S MIDDEN HEAP!!!!!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So that's where she got the face scar from...
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has she made up her mind whether it's a brand new card game, or one steeped in rich tradition?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Has she made up her mind whether it's a brand new card game, or one steeped in rich tradition?

No. Has Naryu been told yet that she did not save Morrowind?
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped hanging out in Vivec City because of this NPC. Leyawiin is my new go-to. She's on the opposite side of the city from the crafting and banking area. You won't be constantly hounded about a card game you have no interest in.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on January 16, 2023 5:40AM
    PC NA
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really wondering why they keep adding these screaming npcs. I only see complaints about them and somehow I don't think that there are many people who actually like being hinted on another zone when they've choosen to start at a different one, be it one of the main alliances or Vvardenfell, for example. I know ZOS might see it as advertisement for the current "new" chapter (as these screaming npcs also show up if you have not bought their chapter/dlc - which I find the worst thing about this whole topic), but I don't know if that makes much sense if most players don't feel curiosity but only annoyance when they hear them.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Doing the tutorial makes her go away, except for when you are at a tournament stage.

And I get why ZOS does it this way, they want the new content to be easy to find for everyone. Maybe in the future they should allow it so we can talk to the NPC and ask for a handbill instead, which would remove these types of NPCs and places a handbill in towns everywhere. So we can still start the quests and find the content, but without the NPC talk, if we want it that way. (Note: Would work for Stuga as well)
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    And I get why ZOS does it this way, they want the new content to be easy to find for everyone.

I think companions were a feature more requested than the card game, but there are no hints in the game where to get them, you just stumble across them while doing quests ;)

The handbill idea is good, though. Or ZOS could just reduce the radius that makes the npc say something, so you only hear it if you really approach them. Or they could remove the screaming and give npcs that lead you to another dlc a different quest marker color. Or they could just place them somewhere where they're not constantly in your way - not within the crafting area or at the bank. There were many different solutions and I think each one is better than the way it currently is.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorinne = Stuga evolved B)
    PC EU
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I get why ZOS does it this way, they want the new content to be easy to find for everyone.

Except it's not new content. We're just a couple months away from it being a year ago that it was released.

How many years will she be shouting about it being "brand new?"
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Except it's not new content. We're just a couple months away from it being a year ago that it was released.

How many years will she be shouting about it being "brand new?"

Or nagging those of us who opted not to buy High Isle.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    I'm really wondering why they keep adding these screaming npcs. I only see complaints about them and somehow I don't think that there are many people who actually like being hinted on another zone when they've choosen to start at a different one, be it one of the main alliances or Vvardenfell, for example. I know ZOS might see it as advertisement for the current "new" chapter (as these screaming npcs also show up if you have not bought their chapter/dlc - which I find the worst thing about this whole topic), but I don't know if that makes much sense if most players don't feel curiosity but only annoyance when they hear them.

It's a horrible design for newcomers too. They get very lost and confused and have no idea where to start do quests and gets dragged all over the map with these npcs.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!