The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfit Station v Build Furnisher

Surragard
Surragard
✭✭✭✭
Tried to find some info on this is there any difference between having an outfit station and one of the NPC build furnishers in your house? I know outside housing you can summon the NPC like a banker in overland but I’m interested in any differences between the two in the housing system.
I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean armory assistant? Because they let you access to your armory and an outfit station gives you access to your and making outfits.

Armory assistant and the armory furniture are the same feature, with the difference the assistant can be of course called on like the other assistants while the armory station you have to visit in your house.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The Outfit Station and the Armory Station are two different things - the Outfit Station just changes your look (via styles) while the Armory Station changes your gear and other things like skills.

As mentioned above, the Armory Assistant is the mobile version of the Armory. You can get the Armory Station for free, but the assistant is purchased with crowns. I picked him up and find him highly useful as I do not have to travel to my house to change builds.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Outfit Station and the Armory Station are two different things - the Outfit Station just changes your look (via styles) while the Armory Station changes your gear and other things like skills.

As mentioned above, the Armory Assistant is the mobile version of the Armory. You can get the Armory Station for free, but the assistant is purchased with crowns. I picked him up and find him highly useful as I do not have to travel to my house to change builds.

Thank you. I meant to write Armory Station originally.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.