Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Events in 2023?

malistorr
malistorr
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there has been any information released yet about any upcoming 2023 game events? I know they're having the stream on Jan. 25 but was hoping to find out about any possible January/February events before then. I have looked but can't find information about this.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first event of the year will be Season of the Dragon Celebration, it is similar to the Pan-Elsweyr Celebration of 2021, but this time it includes the Wrathstone and Scalebreaker Dungeon DLCs. It will be followed by Whitestrake's Mayhem some time later.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    january: Elsweyr Event
    February: Whitestrake's Mayhem (tested on pts after Elsweyr event)
    March: Jester Festival
    April: Anniversairy Event
    Edited by The_Saint on January 13, 2023 6:37AM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I guess the official announcements will be on Jan. 25. since I can't find anything even today. That is unless Elsweyr starts before then and they just don't tell people in advance.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    malistorr wrote: »
    Thanks for the info. I guess the official announcements will be on Jan. 25. since I can't find anything even today. That is unless Elsweyr starts before then and they just don't tell people in advance.

Events starts thursdays
    So elsweyr Event can start 19.01 or 26.01
    Announcent will Come this week or next week
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Will Tideholm dailies qualify for event tickets in the Elsweyr event?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    c363b wrote: »
    Will Tideholm dailies qualify for event tickets in the Elsweyr event?

Tideholm dailies count for the Southern Elsweyr event tickets. you can get 2 event tickets per day, 1 in Southern and 1 in Northern Elsweyr.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    I'm using the Event Tracker addon to keep track of my event tickets.

I started this morning with 12 tickets I hoarded from the last event. I used 10 to buy 2 items from the Empresario at 5 tickets each, leaving 2 tickets. I completed both of the dailies (one ticket each) and now have 4 tickets. The event tracker is now showing I have 4 tickets (which is correct) but is also showing there is 1 ticket still available. I don't think this correct.

I looked and can't come up with where this extra ticket comes from. Is the addon wrong?

EDIT: Comments at EOSUI indicate the Event tracker is not recording the Southern Elsweyr quest completion.

EDIT: Developer fixed it: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2504-EventTracker.html#comments
    Edited by Strut6569 on January 27, 2023 12:57AM
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    For Northern Elsweyr dragon daily can any of the 3 be Southern Elsweyr dragons?
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, Northern and Southern dragons don't mix.

Also, apparently Mayhem has been postponed to a later date, no further details yet.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also if you haven’t unlocked the Dragonguard Armory I’d focus on Southern Elsweyr dailies for efficiency. For Northern, other than the loot boxes I don’t think there is anything unique unlocked by doing dailies there.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.