The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

brothers will rise

adlplumbingb16_ESO
the quest line is bugged at collect essence of fire
  • South_of_Heaven
    South_of_Heaven
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could slap those who said in beta "don't whine quests will be ok at release, it's just one bug" in the face. Stuck again, here as well. Relog does nothing it seems.
    Edited by South_of_Heaven on March 31, 2014 12:20PM
  • Kairos
    Kairos
    Acolytes Vildra and Vaama do not respond when approached, even though they have the quest symbol above their heads. Annoying.
  • Loluka
    Loluka
    Guys, give -any- new MMO like a month to work out the kinks. Every single successful one in the past had the same issues. Yeah, it sucks, but the devs are working on it. It's not like they've got their thumbs up their butts.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loluka wrote: »
    Guys, give -any- new MMO like a month to work out the kinks. Every single successful one in the past had the same issues. Yeah, it sucks, but the devs are working on it. It's not like they've got their thumbs up their butts.

Zenimax Online should not be able to count that month as the month of subscription that comes with the game purchase then. If there's seriously as many broken quests as there was in the last beta.. ZOS should give an extra free month while they hammer out the bugs before charging a subscription.
  • Anokh
    Anokh
    Soul Shriven
    If it helps, I have logged in and out, or used the few quest objectives that actually work, and have completed every quest about halfway through Stonefalls. It is ridiculous we have to do it this way, but it does work eventually if your OCD won't let you get past it like mine.
  • LinueDarkStar
    LinueDarkStar
    ✭✭
    Hmmm....
    The Elder Scrolls Online: March 2014 - Currently
    League of Legends (Silver IV): June 2010 - Currently
    Marvel Heroes: June 2013 - Currently
    Star Wars: The Old Republic: December 2011 - January 2014 (2 year, 1 month)
    World of Tanks: September 2012 - September 2013 (1 year)
    Diablo 3: May 2012 - June 2012 (1 1/2 months)
    Star Wars Galaxies (Veteran): August 2003 - December 2011 (8 years, 4 months)
    Vanguard: May 2007 - August 2007 (4 months)
  • Mosti
    Mosti
    ✭✭✭
    Yep this bugged for me too
  • Gornt_Grimreaver
    It was bugged initially for me and I sent a bug report, but after a day or so I revisited it and it worked just fine.
    Just a spoonful of moon sugar helps the medicine go down.
  • adlplumbingb16_ESO
    just letting them know it was bugged, so they can fix it,
  • Beerbong_Ginn
    Beerbong_Ginn
    ✭✭✭
    I logged out and back in a few times. It took about 4 or 5 tries for each of them, but eventually they worked for me.
    Helvius Inebriato - Imperial Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Belladonna Faleri - Imperial Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
    Drinks-under-tables - Argonian Templar, Daggerfall Covenant
    Koh'rona gra-Beerchugger - Orc Nightblade, Daggerfall Covenant
    The Beerwench - Nord Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Ican Hazbeer - Khajiit Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Yukan Hazbeer - Khajiit Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Emeritus - Dunmer Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Meretrix - Dunmer Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Ignitus - Dunmer Templar, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Obscurus - Dunmer Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Faeliinyth - Bosmer Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Byress Ginerva - Breton Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/beerbong_ginn Twitter: @BeerbongGinn
    Any ZOS can provide a feedback?
    Also, is it so hard to understand that maintenance should be performed outside main prime times? Mah...
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could slap those who said in beta "don't whine quests will be ok at release, it's just one bug" in the face. Stuck again, here as well. Relog does nothing it seems.
    I had no issues with this quest in beta; it worked fine for me. I ran into the same problem; you couldn't interact with the two acolytes. It seems the last patch fixed things, since I tried again after the patch downloaded and it worked.