Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blood Knight Polymorph.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
Are you one of those players who got disappointed with scion form? perhaps you want something close to it! then look no further than transforming yourself into a blood knight! Blood knights are already as tall as the wraith of crows polymorph so I suggest this to be given to the players as well!
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any point posting anything if it doesn't get any attention from the community.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather have the old vampire ultimates back, at least the bat swarm without the ugly scion form. I want to play a vampire like the Ravenwatch, not the alchemically altered monstrosities!
  • ElementalDud
    ElementalDud
    ✭✭
    Not a terrible idea, but I feel like it would look awkward scaled down to player size. I would prefer Zos just re-re-vamp vampirism, this iteration is a failure in both visuals and gameplay imo.
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather have the old vampire ultimates back, at least the bat swarm without the ugly scion form. I want to play a vampire like the Ravenwatch, not the alchemically altered monstrosities!

I found the way to use vampiric ultimate without looking at this ugly Scion :) You just need use Mist Form right after ultimate transformation, if you use it in right time you will avoid looking at Scion almost completely. With Mist Form ultimate will looks almost like good old Bat Swarm ult. Bad thing you will be locked in this ult for 20 seconds, but it's better than look at Scion form :D
    Of cause it's mostly for roleplaying or troll builds, but better than nothing
    Edited by XomRhoK on January 19, 2023 10:22PM
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'd agree with this. I was looking forward to the vampire overhaul until I found out that scion form was basically just reskinned werewolf form and had a timer. I was looking for a transformation ultimate, but I'd settle for a polymorph