The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Subscription vs service

janishewskib14_ESO
The game is fine, but I will not pay 15 dollars per month when bugs that were in beta last year are still preventing my progress. Much of this is inexcusable. These are the same starting areas we have played over and over and I have 5 quests I cannot finish in the first main area of the Daggerfall covenant. Forget continual content guys, the first product has to actually work for me to give you my money and I'm not feeling good about this so far. The same problems for way too long. I did not preorder to be an extended beta tester.