Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Hypothetical- Outfit slot purchase becomes account wide, but it's 5k crowns. Will you buy it?

alternatelder
alternatelder
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes, even if you have only one or two characters, (which I don't know why you would) it remains 5k.

Hypothetical- Outfit slot purchase becomes account wide, but it's 5k crowns. Will you buy it? 31 votes

Yes
48%
GiantFruitFlyTheImperfectThe_Titan_TimspartaxoxoMichaeAnumarilNotaDaedraWorshipperGoodrodsPeacefulAnarchyevymyu233dragonlord500MafiaCat115Soaroraalternateldernikdmy 15 votes
No
51%
HrogunDanikatAlienSlofGargathanadandyStarlight_KnightSyldrasN3CR01IshtarknowsTaggundblktaunaIlythiaSkaraMinocMesitetim77NoticeMeArkay 16 votes
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I tend to wear standard costumes and the only colour I add is the free ones you get as you level up but it's a good idea for those that adjust outfits regularly.
    Edited by Mesite on January 8, 2023 8:05PM
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Zos is making more than enough money and the game still hasn't been finished yet. I would purchase an account wide outfit slot.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Still too much. I really want additional armory slots, but will not buy any until they unlock the additional slot for the account. I bought the new inventory pet the day it became available because that updates for all characters on the account.
    Edited by Taggund on January 9, 2023 2:05AM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I normally buy 5,500 crown packs, which cost £29.99. At that price an outfit slot would cost me £27.26. I have 9 characters, but I'm only likely to use a second outfit slot on 3 of them, so that's too expensive and I wouldn't buy it. I'd only get it if I could do something similar to when I bought a banker, where I got a discount on the crowns and a discount on the item and between them it brought the price down to something I thought was reasonable for the functionality.

I think the current price is far too expensive for what they are, which is why I've never bought any. I would consider paying slightly more if it was account-wide (including being available for new characters I make after buying it) but I'd say about 2,500 crowns is my limit.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    None of my 14 characters need a second outfit slot. Single slot is enough to make every one of them unique looking.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes.

Still expensive, but better than the ridiculous 1k 1,500 (Apparently it was even more expensive than I remembered!) for just a single character there is now. I've a lot of alts and having more outfit slots for them would be great, but I'm not paying the current price. It's utterly bonkers.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on January 17, 2023 6:29AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I don't have many alts that would need extra outfits, so for me it wouldn't pay off. I don't see why there shouldn't be such an option though, as there are for sure many players who would be interested in that (and willing to pay that price, but not the usual one).
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire