The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Interactive Skyshard map. All 320 Skyshards with their achievement hints on a single page.

Halmur
Halmur
✭✭
Hey ESO Community.

There's a lot of great skyshard maps out there. However, I wasn't 100% happy with any of them, so I decided to create one with my friend Anarion.
We've made a skyshard map which fixes a couple of major flaws we saw in most skyshard guides.

First, in my opinion, you should NOT have to navigate between 30 pages, which is why we included all of the maps on a single page.

Second, you should be able to easily link each skyshard with their relevant skyshard achievements, so that you can find the ones you are missing for your achievement. We did this by giving you the opportunity to hover over the achievement hints and/or the skyshard icons, highlighting the relevant skyshard / skyshard hint on the map.

Hope the map is useful!
Founder of TamrielJournal, an ESO fansite & community
  • fatalslink
    fatalslink
    ✭✭
    Hey, this is great! Nice functionality and look, great job and thanks!
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty cool.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• habbahen
    habbahen
    Thank you!!!
  • firvulag40
    Great job. Thanks a lot.
  • Taeko
    Taeko
    Thank you! :smile:
  • Danarchist
    Danarchist
    ✭✭
    Wow well done, added to my favorites :) I like the mouse over functionality too.
  • Hayward85
    Hayward85
    Epic, Thanks! B)
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is brilliant. Thank you. :)
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • MichaelD
    MichaelD
    Awesome!!!
  • Halmur
    Halmur
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys! If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear. Developing this thing is fun, and in the end I want it to be as useful as possible.

Do you feel the current level of detail on the maps is enough? The bigger maps only have dungeons and wayshrines on them. I want to avoid unnecessary info, yet there needs to be enough info so you can easily tell where the skyshards are and navigate to them in game.
  • RedWarrior72
    RedWarrior72
    ✭✭

Wow, just wow. Really nice work, thanks.
  • Tup3x
    Tup3x
    Soul Shriven
    Halmur wrote: »
    Thanks guys! If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear. Developing this thing is fun, and in the end I want it to be as useful as possible.

Do you feel the current level of detail on the maps is enough? The bigger maps only have dungeons and wayshrines on them. I want to avoid unnecessary info, yet there needs to be enough info so you can easily tell where the skyshards are and navigate to them in game.
    Yeah, it was definitely a fun thing to do. I'm surprised that I have to use the map we made to make sure I didn't miss any. I just can't remember the locations. LOL
    Edited by Tup3x on April 1, 2014 6:22PM
  • Vilified
    Vilified
    ✭✭
    @Halmur Very nice map, once I'm done torturing myself trying to find them on my own I'm coming back and checking out your map :smile:
    Ayita of the Dominion
  • Haboom
    Haboom
    ✭✭✭
    Add Lore books to it as well.
    "Learn to dodge and block or you won't get healed" -Me
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bookmarked it. But, I do have one question. Under Cyrodiil you list a skyshard "on top of the mountain". Where on your map is that one at or am I just missing it.
  • wdozier
    wdozier
    Outstanding!!
  • Moobs
    Moobs
    ✭✭✭
    Bookmarked, thanks!
  • iantheincrediblerwb17_ESO
    Brilliant map, thank you very much for this- so quick, too!
  • software_goddess
    software_goddess
    ✭✭✭
    o:) This was very nice of you to do for us.
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, you guys should look into doing a map for the locations of lore books - though that would be insanely tedious and take a while to complete. But this looks excellent, way better than me sitting there riddling them out xD
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • Halmur
    Halmur
    ✭✭
    Haha, you guys should look into doing a map for the locations of lore books - though that would be insanely tedious and take a while to complete. But this looks excellent, way better than me sitting there riddling them out xD
    That's something we'll be doing in the near future :)
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    @Halmur I am not even sure if this would be possible....but could there be a way for us to mark off which ones we have done, and have our bookmark save that for each time we go back?

Or is it just easier to keep track via the achievements?
    D'vali
    Celebrating 21 years of MMO gaming
    D'vali.org
    Multi-national PvEvP/RP [Aldmeri Dominion] NA server
  • Halmur
    Halmur
    ✭✭
    @Halmur I am not even sure if this would be possible....but could there be a way for us to mark off which ones we have done, and have our bookmark save that for each time we go back?

I think the best way to track them is via your achievements. Implementing a feature like the one you described is not impossible, but I'm not sure if it's worth the time investment right now. We have a couple of other things we're working on.

Maybe in the future if we have lots of spare time, but don't expect to see it soon.
  • Halmur
    Halmur
    ✭✭
    Bookmarked it. But, I do have one question. Under Cyrodiil you list a skyshard "on top of the mountain". Where on your map is that one at or am I just missing it.

Thanks for pointing that out! We forgot to include it.

The map should now have a separate option to view the Mountain Skyshard location, since it's not a part of any Cyrodiil alliance territory achievements, but an achievement of its own.
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    Halmur wrote: »

I think the best way to track them is via your achievements. Implementing a feature like the one you described is not impossible, but I'm not sure if it's worth the time investment right now. We have a couple of other things we're working on.

Maybe in the future if we have lots of spare time, but don't expect to see it soon.

Still an amazing map, and very much appreciated. Thanks for all the hard work!
    D'vali
    Celebrating 21 years of MMO gaming
    D'vali.org
    Multi-national PvEvP/RP [Aldmeri Dominion] NA server
  • Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Soul Shriven
    This is a great map. Thanks for making it and for sharing it with everyone.
  • Grrym
    Grrym
    good work mate
  • GrundelWolfe
    GrundelWolfe
    ✭✭
    Bookmarked. Thank you.
  • jerzey_gamer
    Beautifully done - thanks!
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
    Gawjo - VR15 Nord DK DPS [US] | 50 Alchemy/Blacksmithing/Provisioning
  • ReindeerEmu
    ReindeerEmu
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, this is going to really helpful!