Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Glimmertarn Glow skin seems to be bugged?

vingarmo
vingarmo
✭✭✭
In regular situation it looks like this:

YqzIIbR.png

When you mount and press run the visuals radically change (the eyes disappear, leaving hollow sockets, skin turns black, markings darken, etc.):

0rVeaVV.png

Effect persists for about 5-10 seconds after you stop (longer if you continue moving on mount):

Qredsbm.png

[Updated screenshots replacing outfit with Nordic towel to make the changes more visible]
Edited by vingarmo on January 6, 2023 8:11AM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've also noticed there's a visual bug on Orcs specifically.

I haven't bought it, but just looking at the preview... it looks like the skin forces my main to get some dental work done.
    13H4iKg.png
  • vingarmo
    vingarmo
    ✭✭✭
    I've also noticed there's a visual bug on Orcs specifically.

I haven't bought it, but just looking at the preview... it looks like the skin forces my main to get some dental work done.
    13H4iKg.png

Oh, good catch. It seems like +1 more visual bug to this skin then. I could only test it on dark and high elf characters (Khajits, argonians might have something extra as well), but those effects definitely not intended.
    Edited by vingarmo on January 6, 2023 8:25AM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's zos' quality for ya... :|

Seriously though, there's been so many issues with crown items again and again, and they never seem to fix them... I hope next year with the new system of devoting Q3 to fixes means they will include a retrograde improvement on items that were sold with problems the last few years.
    Edited by Jaimeh on January 6, 2023 10:28AM