The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 108 - Possible Solution

Endseeker707
Endseeker707
Soul Shriven
Hi guys.

I have been plagued by a constant login error - Error 108 - and haven't found a solution online. I finally found an issue with Dynamic IP vs Static IP on my notebook, so I wanted to post here in case it helps someone else.
**Please note that I am not technically inclined, this is just my own findings that I wanted to share**
**This solution works with the native ESO Launcher, I haven't tested it on Steam**

Step 1: Determine whether or not your PC has Dynamic IP.

1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Command Prompt option.
2. On the Command Prompt window, type “ipconfig /all” and hit the Enter key on the keyboard of your computer.
3. Once the command is executed, scroll down and locate DHCP Enabled line and read the word next to it.
4. In case the word next to DHCP Enabled is Yes, you have a Dynamic IP Address and if the word is No you have a Static IP Address.

THIS SOLUTION ONLY WORKS FOR A DYNAMIC IP ISSUE

Step 2: Log into your ESO account from your browser at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account

Step 3: Log out of your ESO account on your browser

Step 4: Log back into your ESO account on your browser.

YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A PROMPT THAT YOU ARE LOGGING IN FROM A NEW IP ADDRESS AT THIS POINT

Step 5: Wait for the email regarding a log in from a new IP Address, enter the access code and verify your PC.

Step 6: Launch the ESO Launcher and log in as normal.

YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO!

Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon as I need to use this workaround every time I want to play the game.