Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 15

Provisioning writs - do they have a cycle ?

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I finally leveled up Provisioning to 50 today - yay for me! :)
The only drawback was that when I did today's 7 crafting writs, the payment was 725 / writ * 7 = 5075, from which I had to deduct the cost of the recipes for the food and drink I had to create for the Provisioning writ... ouch. :( To complete the writ, I had to spend 1620 each on the 2 recipes, leaving my profit at only 1835.

So do the Provisioning writs follow a cycle, and will I eventually be able to complete them without buying any further recipes ?
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ice34697
    ice34697
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that the daily provisioning writs only use recipes that are purchasable from chefs and brewers. So once you have all the recipes that they offer, you are GTG
    Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a 3 day cycle, like most of the other daily writs. So once you have those 6 recipes you're set.
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC some of the recipes in the top-level reward containers are ones you need for the writs. You may not need to buy them all.
    Options