Nightfall crate for February 2023

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭
I know it might be impossible but I'd like to have this crate out in late February. that would be the month that I finally grinded 16k seals of endeavors. of course ill be buying the crates as well to try for other things but if the chance is there id like to be rewarded for my extreme dedication towards using this system in the effort of obtaining the mount I worked so long and hard for.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Crates were out only a few months ago, you have over a year to wait before you are likely to see them again.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    clearly support wont provide the mount I'm after with a ticket. so I really do have to wait over a year for the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang mount.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    clearly support wont provide the mount I'm after with a ticket. so I really do have to wait over a year for the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang mount.

It used to be that RNG was the ONLY way to get those mounts — I don’t think they were even available for Gems and now you can skip all that with endeavors. Of course, I wish you could buy any of these things for Crowns, but I’m just saying, it’s better than it used to be. Hopefully things will keep rotating through the Crown store regularly at least and you won’t have to wait too long! I had to wait over two years to finally purchase Tel Galen and that was frustrating!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I understand that it was probably really strenuous on the employees, but that being said, gosh, I miss the concierge service they used to provide. I got a good handful of things out of season in the past.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    lets all pray for the nightfall crate next month.
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭

As someone who has the mount....I wish I had the all black gem version instead, that summon explosion will get old
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lets all pray for the nightfall crate next month.

*Let the people that want something from the Nightfall crates pray for them.

There's about as many wishes as there are different crown crates. :)
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Nightfall crates returned only a short time ago. If you're lucky they might return next Halloween. Or the one after that.

February returning crates are Akaviri.
    Molag's balls!