The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

January Crown store show case.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭
seems Zos isn't going to post the January crown store showcase for today for some reason so we won't get to see what's coming out until Monday January 2nd.

but let me know what you all think will come out for the month of January. Personally I think the new moon crate will be released since it is the last crate to be on Seals of Endeavor system.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Monday is an observed holiday in the US, so it probably won’t be til Tuesday. I’m hoping for the new decon assistant
  • KitsuneShoujo
    KitsuneShoujo
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I had to look that up because I know there's no bank-holiday on Jan 2, but they're just pulling a 3 day weekend (not that I blame them) and "observing" New Years on Monday (the 2nd).
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Banks in my town are closed Monday. Which means I don’t have to work either 😂
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I had to look that up because I know there's no bank-holiday on Jan 2, but they're just pulling a 3 day weekend (not that I blame them) and "observing" New Years on Monday (the 2nd).

In Canada New Years Day is a statutory holiday, which means it's a paid holiday. Since it fell on Sunday this year, we get Monday as a paid day off.
    Edited by carly on January 1, 2023 10:18PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They always publish news articles on workdays monday to thursday around 4PM CET. Hope this helps.
    Edited by Michae on January 2, 2023 1:20PM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks like it will be Tuesday after all.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's up and New Moon Crates are confirmed!
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63457
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a bit disappointing tbh. One of the hairstyles is horrendous and the other most people already have. Oh whale, maybe next month will be better.
    PC EU
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We're finally getting Rimmen Fountainside Loungewear so I'm happy. It's about time, it was datamined three patches ago.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU