The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Striped Senche-Tiger Owners: Do you still use it?

• MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You bet your tuchas I do!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still use mine on one of my characters mostly because I like the riding animation and the running sound.
  • Jofish
    Jofish
    ✭✭✭
    My rides are all cats; Smooth as silk. Yes, the tiger is on of them... Which one each char uses is based on looks.
  • thesilverball_ESO
    thesilverball_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yepper. I use it all the time. It's my main mount and I love it. :)
  • abigfishy
    abigfishy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used it every day since I got it. None other!
    Level 50 Characters
    USA
    Odette Skullcrusher Nord DK EP Tank
    Hannah Smithee Breton Templar DC Healer
    Charlotte of the Wild Bosmer NB EP DPS
    Rabbath Amman Dark Elf Sorc EP DPS
    Lovely Twinkle High Elf Sorc AD Tank
    Nepith Dark Elf Warden EP Healer
    Tupac Shakoor Redguard Sorc DC Tank
    Faire the Last Snow Elf Altmer Warden EP Ice Staff Tank
    EU
    Soul-Shriven Breton Sorc DC DPS
    Makush gro-Shurgal Orc DK DC Tank
    Cleopatra Tharn Imperial Sorc EP Healer
    Daenerys Targaryin Nord Templar DC Healer
    Zar Saarshar Khajiit NB DC Thief
    Celrith High Elf Sorc EP Assassin
    Falcar Dark Elf NB DC Necromancer
    Myriam Blaylock Breton NB EP Vampire
    Nivrillin Wood Elf NB DC Werewolf
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bust it out every now and then
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, I don't think I ever did, always preferred horses. I do use my dwemer sphere pretty often though.
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thavie wrote: »
    No, I don't think I ever did, always preferred horses. I do use my dwemer sphere pretty often though.

high five, I love the O.G. pets as well. I usually use the Ice Wraith :D
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »
    Title says it all.

(This is in reference to the reward for being subbed to ESO from launch to when the game changed its subscription model in 2015)

I still bust mine out if i see someone else with one or if i just want to rock that oldschool ESO vibe.

Screenshots are welcome in this thread!

ke3bz56zbfsk.png
    Started using it more after this post 😺
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

Yassss, cat power B) I'm so thrilled with all these responses, the ol' tiger has much more of a presence than i expected :)
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »
    zaria wrote: »

Yassss, cat power B) I'm so thrilled with all these responses, the ol' tiger has much more of a presence than i expected :)
    As in this one forgot why its a special mount, not one for flashy mounts but prefer feline mounts outside my Altmer who uses an Indrik as its kind of ran racial mount for Altmer now.

It send an message, this one was here back then we had VR levels and Vet Fungal 2 was just Vet Fungal and hard.
    Granted none knew how to play back then.
    But we did AA, who was obviously that we today call vet AA, but much more like HM AA as dps was so low.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. My first character ever made uses it.

I have senche/saber/feline hoarding tendencies.... but my main only uses the loyalty tiger.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I occasionally switch back to it because I still think it’s a cool mount although it’s a bit simple compared to the fashion crown store stuff we have now. I’m using the Imperial War Mount now since it jives with my main (Imperial DK).
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.