The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cult of the nightmother [PS/EU] - social guild - very LGBTQ+ friendly - all content

Lana_Del_slay
Lana_Del_slay
✭✭
Hello!

We are a long standing social guild originally formed in 2017 - we welcome players of all levels - all walks of life

A lot of our officers are part of the LGBTQ community or allies

We have a very active discord - a lot of our events and trials are posted there first, we do have a facebook for those that aren’t on discord and we do post things on our MOTD too, we are currently setting up a prog group for trials too

FREE trader - we fund this via a monthly raffle where half of our voluntary donations go towards the trader and half goes to a raffle winner!

Guild hall with all tables, dps targets, mundus and more - we also have our own exotic dancing club!

We also have a psn voice chat all welcome even if you would rather stay on mute but we do occasionally go into in game voice chat

Things do get a bit NSFW in the text chat so 18+ is a must, we are a safe space for all though so we do keep things respectful!

We do offer master crafters, events, competitions, trials, general help, pve and pvp and everything inbetween!

If you would like an invite please send me a message on PSN my ID is - Holly_del_rey

We can also be found on the guild finder

Hail sithis!
  • Mazloq
    Mazloq
    Soul Shriven
    Hey looking for a guild now I’m starting to get back into ESO my PSN is Mazloq