The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seaveil Spire

NotaDaedraWorshipper
NotaDaedraWorshipper
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So, when will Seaveil Spire return to the store?

Other "newer" houses has returned, some even more than once, but not the Spire.
[Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Spire is pretty new. It only came out last year I believe, so it will probably be a while before it rotates back around.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »
    The Spire is pretty new. It only came out last year I believe, so it will probably be a while before it rotates back around.

Other houses that has come out at the same time has returned already. They really should be more regular with all crown stuff.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on December 26, 2022 11:44PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Other houses that has come out at the same time has returned already. They really should be more regular with all crown stuff.

Which ones?
    Options
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was available between April 13 and April 28, 2022.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates (No updates for May 6 and May 14 due to IRL events).

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options