There may be an issue with your current usersettings when it comes to the Y button having issues.
We suggest deleting two settings files to ensure ESO is at it's default settings. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Open up the Documents folder on your computer.
- Open the Elder Scrolls Online folder, then open the Live folder.
- Find the ShaderCache and UserSettings files.
- Create copies of each file, then delete the originals.
- Close everything and start ESO again.
NOTE: This will reset all in-game settings to their defaults. Please take a moment when you next log in to review the settings for the game.
This happens mostly in PvP my 'Y' button which is usually Stampede or Toppling Charge. Sometimes does not fire. If I use the keyboard and hit '2' it works.
If I swap bars on my bow where 'Y' is mapped to Acid Spray IV - it always fires. Even in PvP.
What is going on here? I have unplugged my BT and reconnected to the Xbox controller.
in PvE this happens but much more rarely.