The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Desired Crown store/Character Cosmetics

King_Jude
King_Jude
✭✭✭
Character cosmetics
New features should be added to the Customized Actions section in collectables!
  1. Players should be able to gain Aura's similar to special effect momento's however, these effects stay on till turned off.
    (Options unable to be accessed in PVP area's just like momento's. Would love a diverse set of aura's similar to monster weapons except the whole player is clad in aura instead of just weapons.)

2. The dye/outfit station should have a bought dye section of various dyes the player has collected from dye stamps whether the free dye stamps from leveling, or the dye stamps purchased from the crown store.

3. After purchasing and using the dye stamps, the dye color contents should be unlocked for the player to use forever. An example of dye stamps, Holiday: Heritage of Maple, or Holiday: Land of Liberty which contains the dyes Patriots' Blood is the best red dye in the game, Immaculate White is the best white in the game, and True Blue which is the best blue in the game. (These dyes are only available around the 4th of July.)

4. Dye stamps unlocked forever after usage would give players access to using the desire colors across all gear, not just costume's/hats.

5. Players would have more incentive on buying the dyes out the Crownstore to raise the player's collection of Crownstore exclusive dyes. This would make dye stamps more valuable.

6. Nocturnal Shrikes had that was found within the Evergloam had red glowing tattoos that players should have access too. These features are already in the game, but only available to the NPC's. Player's should have access to more diverse colored glowing tattoos.

7. [Player's should have access to guild capes which could be worn over costumes. Pictures, and statues within the game often display capes that the players do not have access too. The idea of having a cape of multiple design selection styles paired with the Emperor's Regalia would be a great edition to the game.

8. Players should have access to more unique personalities such as Lich. Player's being able to hover low to the ground like Lich's move about would be exciting.

9. Lich style mount would be a great edition as well, same as the personality, but the player travels faster but with the conditions mounts have.

10. Player's should have the possibility to add skin's, and hat's that the players have collected/earned onto the player's companions.

11. Player's should have the option to convert radiant apex mounts into 2 seater mounts.
Edited by King_Jude on December 21, 2022 8:33AM
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    All very good suggestions, the only thing I want that I would actually pay for is the option to sheath my 2 swords on my back! Make it so ZOS
  • King_Jude
    King_Jude
    ✭✭✭
    All very good suggestions, the only thing I want that I would actually pay for is the option to sheath my 2 swords on my back! Make it so ZOS

That would be pretty dope, I'd love to have that as an option.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    King_*** wrote: »
    [*] After purchasing and using the dye stamps, the dye color contents should be unlocked for the player to use forever.

I'd really love this. Some of the crown purchaseable dye stamps are really lovely. I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for them to be permanently unlocked once purchased.
  • King_Jude
    King_Jude
    ✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    King_*** wrote: »
    [*] After purchasing and using the dye stamps, the dye color contents should be unlocked for the player to use forever.

I'd really love this. Some of the crown purchaseable dye stamps are really lovely. I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for them to be permanently unlocked once purchased.

I'm glad you agree with the suggestion!
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’d also love to see the tail adornments come back.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hair color pack! I don’t use an appearance change token just to change hair color (if I don’t like what I’ve chosen, I remake the character before doing much with them) but I would pay Crowns to both have the ability to change it at will and to have additional options, including darker hair colors for altmer characters.
  • King_Jude
    King_Jude
    ✭✭✭
    That actually would be absolutely great especially if you can chose black hair or any color hair for any race.