The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bar swap freezing framing is back!

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone’s favourite old bug…. The freeze framing when you bar swap for a short while is back and living!

PS5 NA Server…. Started today… it’s a very old bug, but now it’s back … undoubtedly all related to the heavy attack and block bug … geez… it’s like we went back 5 years lol.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BlakMarket
    BlakMarket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was thinking that today actually barswap felt sticky, but being on pc/na I downloaded an addon to stop the block bug & thought it was that.

Sheesh this game man, had a 2 months break because of bugs came back to pvp cant block, brp with some friends block bugs too.

• Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has always been there for me and will never leave me. I love it.
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typing /reloadui in the chat is the only thing that helps me get rid of it for a while.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't exactly type /reloadui in the middle of tanking vhrchm sadly... looool. Cost me a few deaths though I can tell you that... but the longer it goes, the worse it gets too.... so you can start have freezing for a 2-3 full seconds at a time.... just like previously...
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It never left. It gradually gets worse the longer you are logged in and the more barswaps you do.
    /reloadui works as does swapping an ultimate back and forth once.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game must have a memory leak the size of the marianas trench.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw a tank get wrecked repeatedly by this in vSS today then they rezzed to their block being disabled thanks to the block bug.