Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Drop rates busted?

notyuu
notyuu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have killed almost 2,000 watchers in Bisnensel (super watcher dense delve) to try and get the Bloodshow Oculus lead with no luck
I have Butchered almost 1,200 Watchlings inside deadlands portals(using the dealth to resummon method) to try and get the Sclerotic Tenticale lead, with no luck
I have kick ass in almost 700 games of ToT to try and get the legions arrival upgrade clue with no luck

safe to say that the drops for these things in question broken, unless we are talking about a drop chance of of 0.001% in which case, come on...what is this crap?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the watchlings one before they supposedly improved the drop rate required on avg about 2000 watchling kills, i dont know how much they improved it, as the watchlings themselves have fairly rare chance of even giving you drops in the first place

no idea on the legions arrival clue, as i got it very quickly after they had fixed it a few months ago
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unknown if it's bad luck or just bad coding. Hopefully this is something the QA team can investigate and catch. There's concerns about certain players receiving false flags for getting drops when they've done an immense number of kills.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 here. My guess is just bad RNG. I've posted a few times here and there for various leads I thought were broken only to get them eventually. Chest in Falkreath, the recent one in Wayrest 2 for example took me weeks for both. Then on the other side of things I sometimes get all the leads for a mythic first try, Oakensoul lead for example, took me 15 minutes, took longer to scry the darn thing than to get the leads.

The watchling one took a week. I went to the area in the portals that is just before the big boss and there are watchlings in a little lave pit on the left side, if you attack the main mobs at the pit watchlings come out of portals just kill them and run away, do NOT kill the main mobs (I think they are flame atronachs). Once the atronachs go back and reset, rinse and repeat.

On the first map that is the map of the place where the big boss is in the deadlands portals, the little lava pit is circled.

wu9qbymh2uyd.png

On second map below there are two watchers in the circled areas in the deadlands. I just ran back and forth and killed them till I got the lead.
    mnd69ihyyy3z.png

Edited by Veinblood1965 on December 16, 2022 1:55PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd wager that the lead doesn't drop from Bisnensel.

I thought it only dropped from Deadlands watchers and Cauldron watchers. Or else, people would have been dropping it in Imperial City prison while farming the boss lead there.