The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dungeon Finder - Friendly Reminder

MochaForumFiend
Dungeon Finder is still pretty broken, and I would like to remind the fixers of broken things that this is very inconvenient to your players who queue for random normal dungeons.

The major symptoms are:
  • When your dungeon is "ready", you're left standing in the zone you were in and are not ported in with others. You cannot see the group, but can read group text. If no one tells you what dungeon they're in, and none of them are your guild mates (or they are offline) you have no way to join the group.
  • When you port to the dungeon, you can then see the group and are part of the group again.
  • After using Dungeon Finder, you may log in on that character days later, and find that you're in a group that you'd left days ago. Because of this bug, you cannot leave nor disband group, and therefore cannot queue for a random normal dungeon.
  • The only fix for the Ancient Group feature is to log out completely.

I understand this may be a low priority item, but it has endured since I began playing ESO. Bump.
  • MochaForumFiend
    One more feature.

Sometimes, you will queue into a dungeon (and sometimes a trial) and are instantly removed from the group, and then from the instance.

When this happens in Dungeon Finder, you are queue locked for 15 minutes.

This literally happened to me just now to remind me to post it here for you.
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty bad.
    When your dungeon is "ready", you're left standing in the zone you were in and are not ported in with others. You cannot see the group, but can read group text. If no one tells you what dungeon they're in, and none of them are your guild mates (or they are offline) you have no way to join the group.
    Open the group window then travel to anyone who's in the dungeon. Even when ESO bugs you out so you can't see your group members on your main screen, you'll always be able to see them in the group window.
    Edited by CrashTest on December 12, 2022 11:02PM
  • MochaForumFiend
    CrashTest wrote: »
    It's pretty bad.
    When your dungeon is "ready", you're left standing in the zone you were in and are not ported in with others. You cannot see the group, but can read group text. If no one tells you what dungeon they're in, and none of them are your guild mates (or they are offline) you have no way to join the group.
    Open the group window then travel to anyone who's in the dungeon. Even when ESO bugs you out so you can't see your group members on your main screen, you'll always be able to see them in the group window.

:blush: